Friday, May 2, 2008

You Have to be Mature to Play GTA

I think that Grand Theft Auto is a bad influence on kids. It's too easy to buy, they say you have to be 18 to buy it but you could get somebody off the streets to buy it or an older cousin or friend or something. The first Grand Theft Auto wasn't that bad, it wasn't as explicit as they are now but I think they start making the games based on how life is changing, like it's more killing and prostitutes and stuff now, so they take what's happening now and put it on extra thick, like killing the prostitute after you're done with her and just being able to walk down the street and kill everybody. The game is fun because I play it all the time but I know I'm mature enough and I've got enough sense to play a game like that but my little cousins play games like that and they don't know better.

- LaTajh

No comments: