Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Man Should Have a Job

My mom is the one that brings home the money. I think this money situation does affect the relationship between men and women. My mom’s boyfriend doesn’t have a job, but he relies on my mom for a lot. I don’t really think very much of him. If he wants to be the big man in the house, then he should at least be able to maintain a job. I think a man shouldn’t rely on a woman to provide for everything, including a cell phone bill. If you want to be a man, then you need to be a man. You don’t need to spend the whole day running back and forth to the store for cigars and Red Bull. I believe in the 50/50 rule in the family situation.

When it comes to dating, I think the boy should pay. It doesn’t have to be every time or anything. These boys who get girls to support them or buy them things are jr. low lifes. A man should never have to rely on a woman!

- Breanna Clark, 16

No comments: