Monday, June 16, 2008

Dating Older Men is Good

Well, to me, I think relationship with older men are good and the reason why I say that is cause not all of them is mature but the average percent of them are. Um, some of them do think that they can easily influence younger girls, half of them understands what you are going through and they are there for you, but the rest are only with you for one thing. Now, younger men - on the other hand - are very immature and don’t have a life. Bums! They are always depending on a girl and don’t do for themselves, they are just too immature for me and I like people that’s on my level and could comprehend what I'm saying and not playing games, so half the time it can be a good thing and the other it can be a problem. But I'm not going to lie though, all of the younger kids far aren’t immature, but like 79 percent of them are.

-- Makayla Hickman, a.k.a. {{Loud Mouth}}

1 comment:

TheRelationshipcompany.com said...

Good article keep posting this type of articles..............