Monday, June 16, 2008

Nothing Wrong With Dating Older Men

I have dealt with someone older than me in a relationship. He was four years older than me. I can say he never pressured me into having sex -- it took us like a year to have sex. Because when a female or male date people that's older than them, the person can understand what they go through but when you date younger than you both people are going through the same thing. Like the older person most likely been through it before so it's like you getting put up on game and you know what to expect. But I don't see nothin' wrong with young people dating older people.

What I think about R Kelly going to trial is that I think it's a waste of time because it wasn't like he forced the girl to have sex with him. She wanted to do it then when she went braggin about it and she got caught up and her mom called the police and
made a big deal outta nothin'.

-Shelkiea, a.k.a. Lady Act Up, Free Ma Husband Michael D. Lewis

No comments: