Monday, June 16, 2008

My Older Boyfriend

Well, I think that everyone has talked to someone older than them before. I have talked to someone that was 18 when I was 13 years old. I met him at a party. He was dancing with me and he got my number and I got his and we started talking. My mom and cousins knew but they didn’t care as long as nothing happened.

But I thought that it was a good relationship because he wasn’t very kiddy and that’s good. I liked him very much but he thought that he was getting too old for me, but he really didn’t won’t to break up with me. Some things are good to do, but some times they don’t work out how you want them to.

He knew how to treat a lady. He didn’t care about my age and I loved him. He would be childish when his friends come around, but we stayed together longer but then he got too old and wanted something older than me because I couldn’t give him every thing he desired and wanted.

My ex-boyfriend James loved me, but I was being very childish, but he still loved me.

- Ilene Hawkins

No comments: