Tuesday, August 19, 2008

females with low self esteem!

If MTV came up to me tomorrow and ask me to do a show
I would do a show about young females having low self esteem
And how to carry there self as young women and young adults.
Like if we had a conversation about it and females say they have
Low self esteem well find away to break them out of it and just be
There self. I would try to give them some tips on how to boost it up or have someone famous who’s been there before. I would have Jill Scott
Arrive on my show because its like she’s been there before. I would also chose keyisha Cole because she can relate to whole lot of low self esteem because in her songs she lets you know that she’s been down the same path but the she realized she was worth more the what she was put through so she got over it by writing out how she felt.



Shelkeia green
Aka trinasty wife

No comments: