Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Superwoman show starring marteona-alaya johnson

My show would be called superwomen and I would get women like Alicia keys, Keyshia Cole ,Beyonce, and different women from my church.
I would pick these women because all of them have inspirational spirits and they are strong in what they do.
The theme song would be superwoman by Alicia keys. The women would spend time with the girls and do activities like, makeovers, shopping, and a dinner dance with dates. And for the finale show I would redecorate all the girls rooms and I would throw them a party with awesome gifts and their favorite celebrities like, bowwow, Soulja boy,Pete Wentz, Chris Brown, and Ciara signed, Marteona-Alaya Johnson

1 comment:

YO! Mentoring Center Girls Group said...

THIS IS GREAT U SHOULD REALLY HAVE UR OWN SHOW