Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Myspace almost got my a** whooped.

Last year someone told my daddy that they saw naked pictures of me on myaspace. My daddy told my mama and she immediatleyto come and comfront me. I had just got my lunch when a boy came running in the cafitera talkin bout "Venus yo mama here" before i could say anything my mama came through the door with a mean mugg on her face. I didnt know what was wrong but i knew it was something terribly bad. She led me out out of the school and when we got to the car she told me what my daddy had informed her earlier. I stareted crying because i really didnt know what she was talking about. when we got home i had to explain to them that there was no naked pictures of at all on the internet. I showed them my profile and my profile showed no naked pictiures of me. Then my daddy says " Oh, well he didnt say naked he said too much cleavage." I deleted my Myspace after that becuase it almost got my ass whooped.

Misunderstood.

No comments: