Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Drama on MySpace

With my MySpace, I let my mom view my page whenever she wants because I think that if my mom doesn’t approve of it, then obviously I shouldn’t be putting it out there for the world to see. I only had one incident on my page when my mom told me I needed to change it and it was some cusswords. I wasn’t really cussing about or to someone, I was just typing how I really talk and there were a few cusswords. It didn’t bother me at all that my mom made me change it because she explained why it shouldn’t be on there. I never was bothered by what other people were writing about. I put stuff out there that I would want my friends, or if a teacher or anything was viewing my page, I would be okay with them seeing it. I wouldn’t want to put out a bad reputation for myself over the internet. I had two friends who were arguing at school and then once they got home they were arguing on MySpace, then it made them want to fight more but they never fought.

I think the three tips for staying out of MySpace drama is make your page private, only add your friends-not just anyone you know, and last - don’t put personal business or talk about anyone.

- Tajh

No comments: