Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Myspace is Private

I really don’t ask my mom or my family if they want to view my myspace page. But if they ask, then I let them. When I was 14 my nana wanted to see my myspace and I didn’t have a problem with that.There isn’t anything that I have and/or need to hide on my page. There aren’t any inappropriate or violent pictures and I don’t have any foul language on it either. I let everything hang out….privately! I let it be known what is going on. At the same time, I’m not just going to air out my business to the world.

THIS IS MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO BE ON MYSPACE….
1. Don’t give your password out to people because if you get into a disagreement with that person, they might: change your password, give it out to people, or delete it.
2. Make sure there are no inappropriate pictures or information on your myspace page.
3. Only add people you know. Don’t approve strangers, even if they say they know and/or seen you.

-Breanna Coleman

No comments: