Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Everyone deserves quality health care

In my opinion health care is very important to me because my grandmother has diabetes, and it is very important to me that she is properly cared for. And furthermore a lot of teens are sexually active, and if there is no health care then if they get sexually transmitted diseases how are they going to get the care that is needed for them to not get pregnant. Furthermore what about children that gets pregnant how are they going to get prenatal care. God forbid that their baby gets sick. How would the people with no medical benefits get health care. Everybody deserves to get taken care of and be healthy. Care should be lowered because of the low income housing and families. Health care is important to us. And i think that if health care providers would lower than I personally think that more people wouldn't hesitate to go to the doctor.
-Jaz'min

No comments: