Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Broken Heart

My first relationship was in 8th grade. I was happy for having my first love and that I had someone to share my feelings and my secrets. We were really happy together, but we had broke up once because one of my supposed friends liked him -- so she separated us. I was mad, but then he came back to me because he understood that I was the only person that he could be with. Everything was going perfect and we had stuck together. He was doing badly at school and I was doing good -- so I helped him move on and do better.

When we graduated from Middle School, we were still together -- but then he told me that he was leaving me because of the friend he had left me for during school. I was mad and I cried for days and didn't get over it until two or three months later. Her name is Stephanie and we were friends since 7th grade. After what happen I didn’t see her and I was so mad that I wanted to fight her. But, I realized that you should never fight for a guy.

I hadn’t seen him till the celebration of El Dia de los Muertos, but he didn’t said anything and I didn’t turn to see his face. I have seen Stephanie because we go to the same school, but I really don’t talk to her anymore and decided to forget things that happened back then. I realized that people have to move on, with someone or without. But when I think of it now, I really don’t care and have decided to move on.

-Viridiana Acosta

No comments: