Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Raven's Love Mistake

It all started when I meet this boy named Dez. We started talking when I meet him through my best friend at her house and he came up to me and want to know my name and when I told him my name he knew who exactly who I was, because I knew his lil sister. After we found out about each other we started to like each other and from then we started to talk.

After a couple of months went by, we became very close to each other. Three months then passed and we were always together and people didn’t like that, so they started to make rumors about us. When the rumors started to get back to us, we started to argue a lot. Then one day after that we said we should separate.

Weeks after that happened, we found out that it was people hating on us and we got back together and said we wasn’t going to listen to what people had to say about us anymore.

Not long after that we got into a big argument because my cousin said she seen him with another girl, so when I approached him about it – of course, he denied it and said my cousin was lying, but he was the one who was lying but I ended up giving him one more chance.

After two years, we finally called the quits because it was too much for both of us. But now we both are friends to this day and will always be friends because everyone has there ups and downs and it took us two years to figure that out but we cool.

Yours truly,
Raven M.

No comments: