Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Condom Dispensers in Schools: Bad Idea

Okay, so I read this article about how in Brazil, they decided to put condom dispensers in schools to fight the spread of AIDS. Now, I just don’t think this is a good idea because people in the school can go behind the school or like in a classroom and have sex. Alternatively, they'll have oral sex. That is just trifling to me because that’s really going to want kids to do it more just because they see the condoms there. So, in my option, I think it is a bad idea. In general about condoms, I think that some people use condoms and some don’t. However, what I hear from hoes when I was locked up was that they don’t use condoms. That's nasty. I think people don’t use condoms because they say it feels good but that’s how people catch stuff.

- Shelkeia

No comments: