Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Good Relationship

What makes a good relationship? I think the perfect couple would be when the two people are actually in love, not just they love each other. I think if you in a good relationship then even when you and the person you with get in an argument or something you could just be back cool in a couple of minutes. When you in a good relationship you should be happy to see your boyfriend or girlfriend, or be happy to be with them.

What I look for in a boyfriend is their personality, that’s the first thing because if they are cute they might be too cocky or they just probably do too much, but I would look at their looks too. We have to be able to be in a relationship too, we can’t argue and fight all the time or we can’t not talk at all or barely say things to each other. For me, at first, I did not like my boyfriend – he wasn’t good looking but his personality made me like him more and more. We talk all the time and we never argue and we both love each other, so I would say we are in a very good relationship.

One of my friends was in a bad relationship because the boy was too controlling, but he bought her everything and anything she wanted and she felt bad to break up with him because he claimed he loved her, but that’s over now. It took me a while, maybe a year to fall in love with my boyfriend. I liked him but when we started going out -- I don’t know what happened. First I liked him, but it just wasn’t happening. Then he liked me and I guess I just started liking him again and he asked me out and I said yeah.

-- Latajh

No comments: