Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sex, Today and Before

I read an article that looked at the way people were having sex in the 1940s and 50s and then now, or a few years ago. I think that the article was wrong because in the article it says that between 1943 and 1999 the age of of first intercourse dropped to 15 from 19 for females, while the percentage in 1943, according to the study that appears in the most recent issue of the Review of General Psychology, went from 13 percent to 47 percent for sexually active young women. I think that is a lie because I think that young women didn't really start having sex at young ages until like the year 2000, because back in the day people really didn’t get down from what I hear -- because my mom and grandma told me the story of how it went down in the old days. In addition, I think that they are trying to put on too thick and put it as if it was happening. I also think that people were having sex in the old days because there were always young women and older women hoing back in the old days -- but that doesn't really count.

- Shelkeia

No comments: