Wednesday, December 5, 2007

When We First Started Mob’n

It was July 1, 2007 when I got the message that this cute-ass boy named D’sean liked me. I was hella juiced. I got the message on MySpace, you know, the website. He sent the message and I replied. I said: “Man, I’m glad you sent this message because if I would have gotten it any later I would have went crazy. I’m looking forward to being your wife!!” I had been looking at him for so long and he finally decided to tell me I’m the girl he wants to be his wife. We started talking, then dating and next thing you know I felt loved and appreciated and I didn’t want to let him go. So now I'm sitting here telling this story about my love life and how it feels to be loved! I been in this relationship for six months and it's real cool. I mean it will only work if it's real love like us. D’sean & Sitkeya gone mob 4ever, even when the sun ain't out, we gonna stick together through rainy weather.

-- Sitkeya Simmons

No comments: