Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leave Chris Brown Alone!

I believe Chris Brown shouldn’t have to pay any money or do anymore jail time for allegedly putting his hands on Rihanna. He has paid his debt to society by spending time in a jail cell and paying money, so he shouldn’t have to go through this anymore. Everyone should just leave Chris Brown alone! This is really affecting his career, what more do people want from him. When I first found out, I didn’t believe the whole situation. I thought it was all made up. I don’t know anyone that has ever been in that situation. It is never okay for a man to ever put their hands on a woman but, like I said before, I still don’t think Chris Brown should go to jail for battery.

I think Rihanna is going to pursue her career in Barbados for a while. She’s going to keep singing, but she’s just going to be M.I.A. out of the country for awhile. But Rihanna is a strong woman and I have faith in her.



Breanna Coleman

1 comment:

Mahoganie said...

I agree that people need to leave Chris Brown alone, he is paying for what he did by the jail time and the bad publicity. What did Rihanna get as a consequence? She had anger problems and she did hit him to. She should take some of the blame. And if Jay-Z made that comment about Chris not going to the BET Awards, he just needs to shut up and mind his OWN business, and stop causing trouble.