Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Keep Your Hands to Yourself

I think that Chris Brown is a young man that has made a very terrible mistake, but I think he did his best by trying to save face and pay his debt to society. I think that’s it's not okay for any man -- no matter if he is black or white, if he is happy or sad of if he is famous or not -- no woman is suppose to be treated like she isn’t worth anything. No woman should be a victim of domestic violence. I say that Chris Brown has started to replenish his image because he paid a lot of money to get out of jail and I think he is learning from his mistakes because he lost a lot of money and endorsement deals. They took his songs off the radio and his commercials off of T.V. I know that for a fact that his image is tarnished forever. Even though people may forgive him and try to move past what happened, but this mistake and poor choice will always be the back of every ones mind. I'm sure that he has lost a lot of his fan base, as most of his fans are women. As far as Rhianna goes, I'm sure that she is truly embarrassed. I think that this situation makes her feel like she was mislead the whole time that they went out. But I think that her and her families choice for her to go back to Barbados was a good move on everyone's part. I think that’s a great idea to let the situation breathe and both parties have time to think. I'm sure that she is going have to start all over. I think that is very important that women know that they don’t have to be a VICTIM of domestic violence no matter what they said or did or they didn’t do. No REAL MAN has to put his hand on you to get his point across. I know that they know that there careers will never be the same but I'm praying for both of them. I think that they both have problems they need to work through. I just hope they get through this but not as a couple.

- a victim

No comments: