Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What are you two thinking?

I believe that Chris Brown shouldn’t be brought up on charges because in my eyes he’s already paid his debt to society. Just for the simple reason that he’s went to jail, lost a major contract, and also his image will never be the same. As for Rihanna I believe her career won’t be the same but, for different reasoning. She will always be known as the women who got beat by Chris Brown. In my eyes what’s to happen to her is she will either give up entertainment, or make a unexpected come back and grow from the experience first hand. As for Chris Brown I believe that his image is forever changed in a way that can’t be taken back now, people will always see him as the singer or former singer that hit a women. Some people still question to this day if he hit her or if she was making this up, but what’s most important is she was hurt and has bruises. Both careers are affected by this situation and the media attention it’s getting, but it makes me question if they weren’t celebrities then would my views be the same?


-Akilah Watkins

No comments: