Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't Judge, Obama

Wassup with it, blood {Barack Obama}:

I have so much to say and, honestly, I don’t think words can explain. So many people judge a book by its cover and haven’t read the back to see what it's about. Well, that’s how I feel. So many people look at me by what someone wrote about me! (Or typed.) My grandma and my mom all ways said pen and pencil will get you in trouble and follow you forever. Well, I have so many talents and can use them in so many ways. I am a smart intelligent girl and my only problem is my mouth. Your tongue can put you in so much trouble that you can’t get out of. But my whole point is if my tongue can get me in trouble, it can get me out of trouble. And this is a message from a young adult that would like for people to look at her from the inside and only wonder about her from the out. If a child could vote, you would have my vote Barack Obama. And not only did I look at you from the outside, but I also looked at you on the inside, to see what you have to offer.

Sincerely,
Sitkeya F (Ms. Latin Bomb Threat, but dont mean it!)

No comments: