Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Make Things Better

Dear Barack Obama:
I think you should win because you are a good person. Also, you are very cute. I think you should win because you’re sending a perfect message out to the young people because your commercial caught my eye and because you are going to be the first black man to be the president. I think you would be good for California because Bush don’t know what he’s doing. I also want you to win because I think a whole lot of stuff would change with you, like you could give us a later curfew and not let us go to jail for dumb stuff. Also, I think you can change the food that people have to eat in jail and have better group home and less police and let us be able to have more sideshows. Finally, I think that you need to win because you are good for us and it would be a good start for 2008 and we can go from there to improve.

- Shelkeia

No comments: