Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If I Was the Editor of Vibe

Every time I’m in the store, I pick up Vibe magazine and start reading it. The stories are mostly gossip, the latest news, and other opinions about hip-hop and R&B artists. Like, for example, recently they were talking about what Aretha Franklin said about Beyonce Knowles and they talked about new videos from Kanye West and Talib Kweli.

I like that they have the latest gossip and news on some of my favorite rappers and singers and they have a lot of pictures.

I don’t like that there is not any games like quizzes, surveys, horoscopes, or something like that. I always look at this magazine if I’m in the store but I never buy any of the issues, unless my mom buys them, because it costs like $4 to $5 dollars and that cost too much for me.

If I were the editor, than I would lower the price, I would add more fun stuff and activities, and I would add more posters. The other thing I don’t like is that they have all these interviews and articles about these old people who not even on the radio no more, so I think they should just focus on new artist and young artist or artists that’s making a lot of money.

- LaTajh Walker

No comments: