Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Teen Vogue

What I liked about Teen Vogue magazine was their style. How they got different kinds of dresses and how they brought back the old school hats with the plain colors. The clothes that they are wearing look so in style and up to date. The other thing I like about this is the poses that they are doing. It makes them look like they know how to rock the clothes that they are wearing. Another thing I like about this magazine is that their hair look so real and the color brings their face out. Last, their make-up is so neat.

What I didn’t like about the magazine was how they make the models bodies look so skinny. Another thing I don’t like was how it seems like they can’t eat the stuff that want to eat. Like, they can’t eat the junk food that they want because I bet the magazine editors want them to be just that one size.

I read this magazine on regular basis because i like to keep up with the latest styles. I love to read fashion magazines because i can come up with my own style just by looking at what the fashion desingner come up with. I get my sense of fashion from myself because i like to dress in my own style and let other people compliment my clothes.

- Shelkeia Green, a.k.a. Keke

No comments: