Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"The Kiss of Death/Kiss or Die"

I started thinking about relationships around the age of eleven.I think I was in the sixth grade.But when I seen "the boy of my dreams",I was in the second grade.Two myths about relationships that I believed BEFORE being in a relationship was if I kiss a boy I'll get pregnant and if I look a boy in their eyes,I will die.I found out those myths were false when i looked in a boy's eyes and found out I was still alive.Also,I've kissed a boy before and I'm not pregnant.Now I view relationships different.I view them as a rocky subject.It seems as the girl or woman is always the "Damsel In Distress".Like they need a man to boost up their self-esteem.Self-esteem relies in thy self.No one can ever bring your self-esteem or self-confidence down.
-Breanna Coleman 16

No comments: