Tuesday, December 16, 2008

love is a gamble

i started thinking about relationships when i was 14 years old and thats also when i started dating and and the relationship that i was in at that age lasted for 2years but during the two years i was with him i didnt call us a relationship because i really didnt know what it was and what part do i play in it and what part do he play. but befor i got into the relationship i thought the guy was suppose to spoil me and buy me whatever i want and need will thats what my sister told me but what she did say was that sooner or later he would want something in return maybe because i was to young or whatever the case was but she didnt.but when i found out the spoiling was a lie is when i got into a relationship when i was 14 he was sweet in the beining but after a while he started to change and want more from me that i wasnt reaby to give him so that two year relationship was more like a off and on two year relationship i use to think when we would break up he would go to the next gurl and get it from her then come back to me when he wants to be loved because he knew i erally loved him. So now that i've experienced different things in a few of my relationships over the past few years i really have a hard time trusting men. Relationships make you stronger,happy and some times sad. When i think about it - i dont really want to get married i just can't see myself waking up to the same man for the rest of my life. Most girls nowadays say that they don't want to get married but if they find that right guy they will probably change thier mind.

Momo - 17

No comments: