Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Learn From My Mistakes

Hello everyone that’s reading this right now, my name is Lady E and today I'm giving you a real life example of a bad relationship and some advise on how to avoid it.

In 2006, I was going with somebody much older than me, but didn’t quite know the real him. At first he came off so sweet like a gentleman: taking me out, buying me nice things and treating me like a young lady. But after most of the acting was over, he asked me to be down with him - be his girlfriend - and like many young and naïve ladies, I said yeah. So now, the whole act is all the way over, the real him comes out.

Now, I'm bitch this, hoe that and I'm sick of it, but because I'm “DOWN” for him, I stay in the relationship. But he started to put his hands on me, so now I'm ready to go. I told him that I didn’t want to be down no more, so he said I would have to fight him and if I won, I'm out freely. So I said okay, we fought and we was going back in forth and I finally won, and because of the age difference he was sent to jail for 53 years with no parole. He broke my jaw in the process.

Young ladies make sure you be smart about who you chose to go with.

For one: If you're 15, don’t go out with no one that’s 20.

Two: Don’t believe anything they say until they prove it.

Three: Give it at least 4 to 5 months before you start catching feelings for them.

Four: ASK THEM ABOUT THEIR HISTORY.

BE ENCOURAGED AND LEARN FROM READING MY MISTAKES, ENJOY LIFE AND LIFE WILL ENJOY YOU.

- Lady E

No comments: