Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love is an eye's mystery

I first started thinking about relationships when I was in the 3rd grade and this boy named Patrick who was cute with gray eyes went to my school.Hahahaha! A myth I heard about relationship is that in a relationship the boy always love the girl,I quickly found this myth to be untrue when I heard a boy said he went out with a girl quote in quote "because she had a big booty". I view relationships now as a stepping stones to bettering or learning about yourself . Almost like your in a relationship to learn life lessons. I believe my views differ from popular cultures belief just in the since that they believe all women are goldigging,you got to be paid,take care of my kids type people but, my belief is the guy has to have a nice personality,manners,and just a gentleman all around.
-Akilah Watkins 15

No comments: