Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Matter What the Outcome Is, Say Something

If you know someone that’s in a relationship that you don’t aprove of, then it's hard to tell that person to get out of it because you don’t know what their reaction gonna be, because if you really care about that person - you don’t want to loose that friendship but sometimes you have to do it because letting a guy disrespect you and talk to you like you're nothing is not okay. My sister was in a relationship where he was hitting her and calling her out of her name and before she even got into a relationship with him, I knew about him and I tried to tell her but she didn’t want to hear me at all. Me and my sis was so tight but I guess she loved him more then she loved me, now we don’t even talk no more. What I'm saying is no matter what the outcome may be: if its one of your friends and it's happening, you have to say something.

-Momo,17

No comments: