Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boo-c Ass Girls Trying To Be Seen

Damn, so whatsup with blood? Me, I'm just being me and getting money. What? You thought I was a ho? No, I got a job. But anyway, I know you seen my title and that’s what got your attention. Well, to clear that up: Have you ever posted a video of fighting or some shit like that on YouTube? That’s so ancient. I mean what’s your point? You're still going to be the same-ass nobody you are now. I think you want attention, so I'll tell you what: Go get a job and be bossy, not boo-c! The only thing that’s gonna get you is enemies, and I'll be one because I think it's not cool to have the whole word see some one get they ass beat on YouTube, because that’s a world wide site! I never get on it, but I hear about it. I’m to real for that shit.

Young Keke, too pretty

Oh yeah and you’re the one who'll look like a sucka if you fighting a sucka! And that’s real!

No comments: