Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prices Going Up

I make money by doing stuff around the house, like washing my mom's car or stuff like that. I used to have a job at Acorn Recreation Center, but that was just a summer job. Other people do stuff like sell drugs and girls go and prostitute, and people gamble. Some people have jobs that they go to everyday. Or some people just steal money.

Right now, I’m trying to get a job holding signs outside that will bring people to buy or rent new apartments. It pays good - ten dollars a hour. Some people sell other stuff not drugs ... like clothes, shoes, or accessories.

I noticed that a lot of people are going broke or not having as much money as they are used it. I could tell because I see more dirty people on the street like homeless people or just dusty people. The gas prices are too high and the houses these days cost too much, I think that has something to do with why parents start complaining more about money. Most of the stuff at the liquor store went up on the prices to like little things like fifty cent sodas and candy bars.

- LaTajh

No comments: