Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boy's Instigate Girl Fights

Well, what makes girl fights so funny is cause they always talk mess, but when they about to fight they suddenly won't want to and be a lil' baby about it and not fight. Or another reason they don’t fight is cause they can't fight, so they be like: "Oh well, I can't. My mom don’t want me to be fighting," or something like that.

I think boys like to see girls fight cause they want to start the fights up again when the girls try to stop fighting. The girls will be like: "I'm not trying to fight! But if she comes up on me again, I will." So then the boy will go back to the girl and be like: "She said she gonna beat yo ass!" So then that girl will get all loud, so then the same boy is gonna go back and say: "See look at her!" And she will go over there and be like "What you say you're ready to get yo a** beat AGAIN?" And that girl will be like: "I don’t care, we can go again." So they will fight and then the next thing you know, one girl gets beat up real bad so she will call her sister and then the other girl will call her two sisters and her brother, so it's about to be this big old thing WHEN it could have been done with the first time they fight, but no cause it was a girl fight so it's gonna be more than that!!

- Araijah

No comments: