Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fast Money

Well, my people be getting money by anything they can do to get money. For example, I know people that sell weed on every corner in East Oakland and sometimes they even get high on their own supply, that’s why they be broke as a fucking joke, but that don’t stop them getting weed and drugs and shit. Some of my family, they be selling drugs, all kinds of them all over Oakland. Well, everywhere ... but all they do is wait in their damn corner and wait for dumb-ass people to buy their shit and they do. That’s why people die every day, either an overdose or people don’t pay up. Another body was found on the streets. Either they die cause of that or because of gang banging ... my life used to be all about that, but hmmmmmm ... I have changed a lot.

- Esa Chunky

No comments: