Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting Money and Getting Rich, So If You Broke You Get Ditched

Damn, what’s poppin? Everybody and they momma broke. This recession shit killing us, slowly but surely. I can’t even get a hot dollar from my momma without her talking bout: “Where your job at?" And then I.R.S steal, taxes man. They getting over. So get rich or get ditched! Get money and act funny, feel me.

I’m making money by working at Youth Radio. I also do hair and make money off of that. I do about three heads in one week, since I work and go to school. I make at least $160 from that. Can you believe it? Another young black woman succeeding in life.

I ain't selling my body or nobody else’s drugs – that’s the hustle over here in the West. You got boosters, hos, hustlers and I’m neither. I do not have close family or friends who does these things, but where I live you got a little bit of all that. I don’t think they make much money because it’s a lot of people on the same hustle they on, which is not good. And if the recession keeps going, every body gonna be stealing robbing and selling.

See me, I want to make a lot of money, like $300 every two weeks but how can I do that with everybody low on money? When I get the money, I buy things I like such as clothes, shoes and accessories because I’m into my fashion, feel me. Oh yeah, I ain't holding up no signs, talking bout spare change. Fuck that, get on your job. Hahaha holla.

- Young Keke (Free Teddy)

No comments: