Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fights Are Fun to Watch

I think people like seeing fights because they fun to watch and it’s better than watching the boxing fights on TV, because in a fight out on the streets or something you could do whatever you want, there is no rules. I think that people that record the fights on their phones or cameras do it so they could be the person that goes up to all the people that missed the fight and shows them who won and what happened. Most people I know don’t put the fights that they record on YouTube. They only do it sometimes, but not all the time because they could get in trouble or get the people who were fighting in trouble. I would be mad if I had a fight and somebody recorded it, because I didn’t fight so that everybody can watch. I would be fighting because I was mad at the person and whether I won the fight or the other person did, I wouldn’t want it shown to everybody.
- LaTajh

1 comment:

jaya said...

http://www.stickiewicket.com/shine/shine13

Fights are really funny to see..
Just get the funny fight scenes free by registering to this site......
http://www.stickiewicket.com/shine/shine13