Thursday, April 17, 2008

Snitches Record Fights

Well about fights, I think it all starts when people start messing with you. The first thing they do is talk trash about you, then you talk back to them, that’s when the punching and kicking starts. Then a lot of people start coming. Well, the people that are some snitches. After that someone calls the police and then it's all bad, like if the girl you are fighting with is more hurt than you than it's all bad cause the police is going to take you, even though the other person started it. After all that happens, all the snitches that saw the fight stay talking about it. Well one time I remember that I was with my friend and one of them just came and showed us a fight in her phone. It was a boys fight at Fremont High. The only thing I remember was that all of the snitches were there looking and of course someone was recording.
- Lupita

No comments: